- From Carry the Flag: Dan’s last two posts are the first parts in a set of an analysis on the CBJ scouting system and breaking down the draft classes, starting with 2005. Remember that hindsight is 20/20, and don’t shoot the messenger.
- From The Cannon – Last Stop, Everyone Out: Easily one of the best statements to sum up this season’s shortcomings, courtesy of Matt: ”When this year started, I was one of many who really thought this year was going to be different – that we’d see something special. And for probably half of this season, we did. I’ll even go so far as to say that the fact that this team is still the second best squad in Franchise history, going by stats, shows that Scott Arniel is the right man for the job, and he did quite a bit with what he had. But in the end, though the names changed, the story stayed the same. Instead of “the regular season finale” leading to a playoff spot, tonight will be another “Fan Appreciation Night” where we simply keep wondering why the team we love can’t seem to love us back.”
- From Light the Lamp – Stat of the Day: Raises: LTL breaks down the potential salary situation the Jackets are looking at this summer and what they’ve got to play with.
- From Dark Blue Jacket - One Year Ago: Remember this? When Rick Nash thanked us for being there. Think we’ll see this again this summer?
- And last but not least, in case you’ve forgotten the good days (and I’m sure you have):
Welcome , today is Friday, December 6, 2013